Saturday, January 30, 2010

Some Stray Photographs:
 Click them for full view
J David Moeller's "Don't Go Smelling Like a Rabbit" -My Memoir

Lisa's 6th Birthday

Lisa's visit with me in L.A.  1989




A married woman.
_____________________________________________

From 17 to 64

__________________________________

Zoe -Nee: Stephanie Allison Moeller- Cartwright
1971 - 2006




__________________________________________


J David Moeller
Some of My Characterizations

_________________________________________

SOME OF MY PHOTOGRAPHY:

Sunset at 70 mph -Arizona



Chicago at 55 mph


Seattle at 3 knots


Actual Unretouched photo of cloud formation.
I call it "Roman Ordering 5 Beers"



These are real footprints in the rock of the bed of Barton Creek
in Austin, Texas . The round ones are horse hooves.

A skink (click for larger view and find his/her legs)
near my Austin apartment.

The happy couple -Barton Creek- my apartment neighbors


No comments: