Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chapter Three.


The first girl I ever had a crush on and kissed was Nancy Smith. We did the deed in the Jones' house across the street from our house on Walnut Hill Lane. It wasn't the Jones' house yet, though, because it was still being built.

Nancy and I were in the same class and I knew she liked me because she always chose me for her dodge ball team during recess.

It was my best, and only, sport in 2nd grade.

We were playing in the soon-to-be Jones' house. The walls weren't up but the framing was and we were running from room to room through the walls acting like ghosts. Out of the blue I kissed her on the cheek. She thanked me and put her hand on her cheek where my lips had touched and just looked at me.

The a.m. must have seen what was going on and called me home seconds later. I said g’bye with all kinds of tingly feelings going on in my body.

I felt like I needed a bath.

Lesson: They don’t call it the “dirty deed” for nothing.

I also had a crush on my next door neighbor, Laura Brodsky. She was the first girl I ever saw naked and she was the first to ever see me so. I’ll explain.

We'd get up early during the summer months and play till the a.m. called me in for breakfast.

One day she had to pee. I took her to my favorite “pee” patch amid the sunflowers that grew 8 - 10 feet tall in the field behind my house. I didn't know girls were different from boys but she knew of the difference because she had a brother, Alan. I’d seen the a.m. naked but that didn't count: adults were an entirely different species altogether.

When lovely dark haired Laura pulled her panties down I was surprised she'd been "tucked in". She explained that's the way girls were made.

I was pleased, but felt sorry for her: she couldn't make the toilet water swirl by aiming her pee stream at the edge of the bowl and forcing the bubbles to "swim" around.

Soon to be an Olympic sport, I was sure.

It didn’t seem to bother her in the least that she couldn’t accomplish this.

After she finished she said she needed some paper to wipe with.

I was getting an education this day, for certain.

Being the frontiersman that I was and having the sunflower patch experience that I had, I told her to do what I did when I wiped after taking a dump: use a sunflower leaf.

She did, but used the scratchy side and it irritated her girl-ness.

It also irritated her mother who forbade us to play with one another for the rest of the summer.

Lesson: Know your Flora.

Years later, Joan Goren was my first "sexual" love.

She was a gently plump, pretty Jewish girl in my 6th grade math class, where you’ll remember, I was called Matt; but only by the teacher.

Joan had a cute little habit of vigorously scratching her crotch on the edge of her desk seat. She'd move over to the edge of the seat and slide back and forth on it. She always seemed to do it when I was looking at her.

I guess math class brought out the kinky in me, too. I couldn't help it, but I used to get an erection while standing in line for help at Mrs. Bond's desk. I'd press my engorged penis against the edge of the desk while she showed me how to do whatever math problem I needed help with.

She ignored the help I needed with the swelling in my pants. But I believe Joan noticed. She sat in a direct line with the desk edge.

She and I would always dance together at sock hops. She was my regular date for these soirees.

We would dance very close. I would get an erection and press it against her and she would press her budding breasts...yes she had lovely little nubbins beneath her dress ...against me in return.

I never noticed any itchiness at the dances, however.

The first time I got an erection dancing with her I tried to move back, but she felt it too and wouldn't let me pull away. She just held me tighter around the neck and moved even closer, pressing her chest against mine.

She never said a word about it and neither did I but we danced a lot of slow dances during the sixth grade.

I used to hate when the song was over because my erection was rather obvious.

Young ladies dresses in those days were quite flouncy and full. I made a point of walking closely behind her half a step to allow for the coverage her garment provided.

Lesson: A lady always precedes the gentleman.

Joan was the only woman, besides the a.m., that was ever allowed to feel my erection. Laura'd seen my penis but I never got an erection when I danced with her.

Janet Greenstone’s were the first breasts on a girl I ever saw.

I liked breasts. I loved to watch the a.m. "catch" her long pendulous “National Geographics” in her bra in the days she still wore one. She'd bend forward and her breasts, each a good 7-8 inches long, would swing forward and she'd catch them with a flipping kind of motion in the cups of her brassiere. It used to tickle me silly to watch and she'd do it over and over again for me saying she didn't mind and that there was nothing wrong with nudity among family members.

Janet's breasts were "mosquito bites" but they were pronounced on her chest. She was all of about 10 and was going with my best friend, Randy Pritchett, who lived across the street from me, next to the Jones' new house.

She'd let Randy feel them all he wanted but wouldn't let me, because they were going steady. I was good buddies with her big brother, Jimmy; and I felt like I was part of the family since her dad, Carl, would include me when he and Jimmy went to father/son nights at his Masonic Lodge: Hella Temple.

I'd tell Janet I was almost like family and that there was nothing wrong with family members seeing each other naked. She bought the "seeing" part and allowed Randy to hold up her shirt as we both looked as hard as we could (pun intended).

Randy, of course, would assert his territorial rights and fondle them while Janet proudly watched my eyes pop out of my head.

But they weren't the "danglers" the a.m. had.

Lesson: Sometimes the grass isn’t as green on the other side.

No comments: